Thursday, April 12, 2007

The Four Seasons Westlake Village

I treated myself to a five star R&R day at the Four Seasons Spa not too long ago. This resort opened up not to far from my house in Westlake Village, California and I just had to go check it out.


The hotel is interesting...a bit sterile for my taste. We decided to have lunch at the Japanese restaurant and it was "underwhelming" in taste and a bit "overwhelming" in price.

But the spa...oh boy...the spa was worth every penny. The decor is a high end Asian feel with a river running through the middle. The spa pool is right outside with the ULTIMATE feeling of being pampered.

I found myself lingering around the chaise lounge, bundled up in my spa robe and a cozy blanket with a cup of tea. It was totally delicious relaxation time.

I also really enjoyed the massage. I only indulged in a 50 minute massage with a world class masseuse. I definitely wanted more at the end!


If you are looking for a great spa experience, I highly recommend it!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home