Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The Body Sanctuary Day Spa

Monday's are my day to do whatever I want (notice I don' t make them Fridays...somehow it is much more decadent to take Monday as a "me day.")

I felt the call to enjoy some spa time...so off I went to my one of my new favorites: The Body Sanctuary in Westlake Village, California.

This little day spa has a very special energy and all of the staff is excellent.

I splurged and had the massage, facial AND a 20 minute session in this really cool water pod. I don't remember what they call it but it was like a little space ship cocoon that vibrates, plays music, and sprays a viche shower. It was really quite enjoyable.

Both treatments were fantastic! And I always love a spa that has fruit, plenty of bottled water, juices and tea out to nurish your body in between treatments. The only down side is the lack of spa or steam rooms. But the space ship pod definitely makes up for it.

I highly recommend this place for a local day spa. Most importantly, I was totally relaxed coming home!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home